Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yummy Food News. :)

Friday evening Michael got home super-late and in my 9:30-dinner hunger, I forgot to take a picture of our pulled pork and homemade veggie chips. Whoops. :)

Last night, Michael decided that he's going to be a "fat, angry old man". He wanted this:
and yellow cake with chocolate frosting for dinner (pic later tonight if I remember)! LOL!

Tonight, we got back on the real-food-bandwagon and cooked.

I made garlic-lime salmon steaks, cheesy scalloped potatoes, and roasted asparagus and portobello mushrooms for dinner. Easy and yummy!
In other food news, don't forget out Pampered Chef Asian-Themed Cooking Show at 4 pm on Friday!!! Here's our menu and depending on how many RSVP's we get, we may also be adding some General Tso's Chicken. Mmm, you know you wanna be here!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Where are the pictures of Colin???? I enjoy seeing the delicious food, but Colin is definitely the main attraction on this blog!

Laura said...

Yum! yellow cake with chocolate frosting!!:-)
sounded so good I made brownies! Whatever.:-)

Laura said...

The stair climbing looks like it's progressing! Good job Colin and You guys too.