Recitation:
Well, a friend of mine named Bubba DoRight heard our story
And told me it might make the perfect country and western song
But it was not the perfect country and western song yet because
We hadn't said anything at all about a dog,
or trucks,
or all terrains,or gettin' stupid.
Well I sat down and wrote this verse for a song,
And after reading it,
I realized that we HAD experienced the perfect
Country and Western Song
And I felt obliged to send it out to all my family
That only verse goes like this here:
Well I was stupid the day Dallas got full of boredom
And I went to take her up for a run
But before I could get to the dog park in my pickup truck
she got runned over by damned right tire
Chorus:
But I'll hang around as long as she keeps live'n
And I'll never mind her be'n stupid again,
No, you don't have to call me Darlin', Dallas
You never even come when I call your name
But I'll hang around as long as she keeps live'n
And I'll never mind her be'n stupid again,
No, you don't have to call me Darlin', Dallas
You never even come to me
Well I wonder why you don't come to me
Why don't you ever come when I call your name?
Then I realized the answer to that question was pretty obvious...
She's allergic to the all terrains!!!
Well, a friend of mine named Bubba DoRight heard our story
And told me it might make the perfect country and western song
But it was not the perfect country and western song yet because
We hadn't said anything at all about a dog,
or trucks,
or all terrains,or gettin' stupid.
Well I sat down and wrote this verse for a song,
And after reading it,
I realized that we HAD experienced the perfect
Country and Western Song
And I felt obliged to send it out to all my family
That only verse goes like this here:
Well I was stupid the day Dallas got full of boredom
And I went to take her up for a run
But before I could get to the dog park in my pickup truck
she got runned over by damned right tire
Chorus:
But I'll hang around as long as she keeps live'n
And I'll never mind her be'n stupid again,
No, you don't have to call me Darlin', Dallas
You never even come when I call your name
But I'll hang around as long as she keeps live'n
And I'll never mind her be'n stupid again,
No, you don't have to call me Darlin', Dallas
You never even come to me
Well I wonder why you don't come to me
Why don't you ever come when I call your name?
Then I realized the answer to that question was pretty obvious...
She's allergic to the all terrains!!!
And on that note, over and out...
No comments:
Post a Comment