Yesterday was Ryan's going-away luncheon. I cannot believe it's come so fast! As his flight commander, Michael was in charge of giving him his plaques/awards/etc. Here's a pic of the two of them.

We also made up a joke-award for Ryan (posted below). You can tell Michael is uber-pleased with himself here. I love this look!

Here it is if you're interested in reading it:

Ryan was the squadron safety officer, so they also gave him a hard hat (weird).

Brian intended to give him a coin, but forgot it at the office, so instead gave him a rubberband and an IOU. Wish I could have caught the look on his face when he realized it wasn't in his upper arm pocket! LOL!

We are sure going to miss this little girl!

And these clowns too! :)

Last night the girls all went out for one final time without the kiddos and hubbies. Here's a picture of all of us at dinner:
No comments:
Post a Comment