Friday, May 15, 2009

Swimming Pool

We went to the pool with Lauren today and had so much fun! Thank you Lauren for inviting us! I cannot wait to spend more time in the water with the kids later this summer! Colin staked out a chair next to Courtney for a while, but seemed to like the water too...I'm sure he'd have liked it more if he'd have taken a morning nap though ~ he was a little tired!
Ryleigh was worried to find that her bathing suit was dripping water...so of course she just stood with her head on the concrete and watched it! LOL!
Emma loved the water too!
Brenna and Ryleigh were doing some sort of dance together!
Why is the little belly so cute on her...but not on the rest of us?
And Colin having a snack!

1 comment:

J.L. said...

Great pictures. Wish I could have been there!