Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday, Monday...

Well, the vegetable garden is still going strong, but my flowers heard that I put veggies on the blog and they were jealous, so I took their pictures today. I love spring...
And, since you've come this far, a couple of the kid (though he wasn't much for posing today)! :)
Trying his darnedest to help me blow up his pool.
Which he was then skeptical about getting into.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Love the flowers and can't wait till Friday when we get to see them "live".
Colin looks a lot bigger this year in the pool compared to last year.

Tammy said...

I am jealous of your flowers. Nothing but rain here again.

Shawn said...

I want to do a garden in Dayton. I don't exactly have a green thumb though! We still need to do our swimming playdate!

Ashley said...

Yes, we do! I can give you a list of some stuff I found easy to grow in dayton if you want.