Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Sunday on a Monday

So yesterday was nice because it was the 4th day of our weekend ~ I could get used to this! :) In addition to finishing staining the back patio (pictures when it's totally dried, but it basically matches the grey brick edging we put up a couple years ago), we went and had Colin and Michael's picture taken together for an early Father's Day. I thought about doing another surprise one, but Michael decided he wanted to be in them! Here are the boys waiting patiently for Annette.
What a difference a year makes...
These pics are still hanging in the studio. Big grin! My cutie!*sigh* Anyway, after that we mostly just played around here and enjoyed an afternoon of being a family.

For dinner, I whipped up some pad thai - shrimp for me and chicken for the boys. :)
Michael's chickeny plate ~ I barely got a pic snapped before he was digging in. Hungry boys.

No comments: