We met some friends from church at McAllister's last night for dinner. Here's a picture of Colin and I before we left.

I didn't get many pictures there (not sure what happened to me...talking too much?), but here's Colin bugging our friend Stuart, who was at the booth behind us. Colin really likes him and Stuart always does something to make Colin laugh! There were three other babies there with us and Colin was almost too fascinated watching them eat to eat his own dinner, but he eventually managed.

Getting passed from one person to the next for an entire evening is apparently enough to wear this little boy out. He actually slept in a little this morning!

Auntie Kristen, I want you to note that the boy is wearing football jammies! You should be proud for your "future quarterback" (or maybe a "forward", playing futbol)! :)
1 comment:
Boy, Colin has had a busy weekend and week so far.He should be sleeping in.
He's just getting too big.
Post a Comment