Saturday, May 23, 2009

She Shoots, She Scores!

We went to watch Brenna's soccer team, "The Princesses," play a game this afternoon. They were so cute! I love watching this age group play!

Here's Brenna in her cute purple shirt and socks!
And I love her shoes! Aren't they just the cutest things you've ever seen?
Brenna is great at handling the ball and definitely isn't afraid to get in there and snag it. She was often the one dribbling it down the field and the first one to grab it when it went out of bounds.
We even got to see her score! Yay Brenna!
Of course, she's competitive and doesn't like it when her team doesn't make the goal! LOL! But her head is definitely in the game and I was particularly impressed with how non-dramatic she is on the field!
Go team!Yeah, she's scary chica, just get out of the way of that Brenna! LOL!Yep, good game!

No comments: