Ryan got promoted to Captain today! Yay Ryan. He also won a medal (AF Commendation, I think...I'll double check on that). Here he is getting his medal:



His entourage...both of these rows.

Ryleigh helped take off his old rank and Courtney put the new on (which Ryleigh then wanted to take off too ~ LOL!).

Aw.

Yay daddy!

All these lucky kids have pretty good daddies though, when you think about it.

Afterward, there was cake. Ryleigh was having a cereal bar before her cake though.

Of course, when Colin saw, he had to have his too!

Lily tried the icing instead, but wasn't too sure what to think of it.

Teehee!

Here's the whole Hemperly-Brueck-etc gang. It'll be even bigger by tomorrow when Courtney's parents get to town!
1 comment:
dammit! all that hard work to fit into the dress and the stupid thing makes me look pregnant in pictures!!! arg!
thanks for all the photo/video help today, I had my hands full wrangling the entourage! lol!
Post a Comment