12-1-10: "I don't like my toys. I want to break them." Well, that should make Christmas shopping easier.
10-26-10: Wants to tell his brother or sister that "making mama throw up is NOT a good idea."
10-23-10: "Dad, I want to watch a movie." "What makes you think it's movie time?" "For the Bible tells me so." "Um, I really doubt the Bible says that."
7-2-10: 6:30 am tromps downstairs..."Mom, I want ice cream for breakfast, but dad said 'no'."
6-25-10: "Canola (granola) bar starts with 'c' just like Colin and cat and camel." Um, not exactly, but right idea...lol! Mmmm, yummy canola bars.
6-16-10: While picking peaches, "Colin, Colin, look. Look over there. Do you see the big rabbit?!" "Mama, that a hare." And he was almost certainly right.
5-16-10: Colin crying at Michael and I. "You're a joy, Colin.""I a NOT a joy!"Michael and I laugh, "I know sweetie, mama was being sarcastic anyay.""Mama, dada, no laughing at me! I a NOT a joy!!!"Michael and I laugh harder...
5-9-10:Detoxing after way too much time with grandparents. "No mama. Stop looking at Colin! Mama go upstairs!"Happy Mother's Day to me. :)
4-13-10: Wakes up after two hours asleep at night,"I need to potty!"Goes, then I ask, "Are you going to go back to bed?" He responds, "That's silly! No way!"
3-5-10: Nana walks in to get Colin after he woke up (~5:45 am). "What a Nana hair do?!"
Michael and I have been married for almost 14 years. We have two sons who keep us constantly entertained and busy. I started digital scrapbooking at the end of February '09 and designing that fall. It's not always easy to carve out the time for it as much as I'd like, but it's part of what keeps me sane!
1 comment:
Can you send a piece to Colorado for your favorite vegetarian??;-)
Post a Comment