Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Photo Theme - Vote!!!

So I am having a hard time deciding what to do for Colin's pictures this month. Can you help me? There is a poll to the right. Please vote and/or leave a comment here and I'll do whatever gets the most votes by morning! :)

Some past themes we've done are:
camping
beach
football
harvest
bundled up for winter
bathtime
music
cake
three piece suit/formal

4 comments:

Sealtrainer said...

How 'bout a reading theme? Still big on books even though the semester is done! ;-)
Lovin' the "foosball" jammies! Go Broncos!!!
And, your food photos rock!! A student taught me to use odd numbers of things to create a dynamic feel. Also, keep the viewers' eyes moving in a triangle or circle. Maybe that would work?

Shawn said...

How about a cowboy theme or are you holding out for that for a certain age? Eventhough you don't really see cowboys here you are in Texas right!?

Lauren said...

Wow, I voted for gardening, but I just saw Shawn's idea of the cowboy theme. I really like that! You are welcome to use our "stick Longhorn" (like a stick pony but it's a bull) that we got at Cowboy Christmas!

Ashley said...

LOL! We may have to borrow your "stick Longhorn" ~ that sounds like it would be funny! :) I'm holding off for a cowboy theme until just before we leave Texas. Michael went through a pretty intense cowboy phase around that age (complete with boots, hat, shirts, toy horse, etc.), so maybe Colin will too. He's had one hat that no longer fits, so I'll have to find another before then.