We met the Townsends, Rowells, and Hartleges today at Sea World. Ben and James took the day off work to come with us too, so that was fun as well as extremely helpful to have more hands!
Here are Colin and I at the water park area.



Hmm...picture is tilted. Sorry! He swiped my sunglasses and it took me a few tries to get them back!

Watching the water.

At least he didn't lay down and drink the water like he did on the patio yesterday after our brief rain storm.



Ben and Natalie.

Colin saw Seth get out snacks and made a beeline for the goldfish. You'd think he never got fed at home the way he mooches snacks off everyone. He had scrambled eggs and blueberry pancakes for brunch right before we left and he ate chicken and watermelon after this for lunch. *sigh*

More Ben and Natalie. Ain't she a cutie?


Oh look, another cutie!

Awww....

I guess boys can be cuties too though, huh?

:) I have nothing else to say about her. Just :)

Turned weird and I'm not gonna fix it. Tilt your head, he's playing in the water.


Boy loves that Brenna.

She might like him a little too. But not as much as Zach.

Thirsty, thirsty boy.

After eating lunch, we decided to take the big kids on some rides. They did the Ferris wheel first and then rode Shamu's roller coaster.

Leah rode with the love birds, Zach and Brenna.

And I got to take this goon: Seth.

He thought it was so cool that we could see his mom and brother below us! Near the end of the ride he looked and me and said it a totally chill voice, "this is cool."


There's my little baby watching me. He even waved a few times! :)

Part of our group, Miss Brenna waving!

Colin and I while the big kids rode the coaster!

And headin' out after 4 hours in the heat!

1 comment:
What a fun day you guys had to have had! Bummer that Michael wasn't there. Guess he'll just have to contend with his parents next week! :-)
Post a Comment