Colin, preparing to destroy the nursery this morning. They said he was an angel. Figures, after the week we had! That, or they were lying in church. But probably not.

After church, we went to Wal-Mart to test drive some trikes. Only ended up buying a see-and-say (animal) today, but Colin also noticed that they had a whole row of "Leo's" there. This is one of his favorite toys, which he got for Christmas from Michael's aunt and uncle.


Dinner tonight was grilled pizzas. Here's the dough...

And the toppings.
But as I was standing over the grill taking this, I decided something was missing...

Then I looked up over the grill at my herbs...ah yes, basil. Yep, that's exactly what it needed.
You like the Papa Bear, Mama Bear, and Baby Bear pizzas here? Or maybe Papa Seal...etc. Nevermind.

Here's a closeup of mine.

After dinner, Colin discovered that a Kleenex box, in which one has placed a small ball, can be a pretty effective coon trap. Shiny.


LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment