I brought my camera along tonight on our walk because we've been seeing more and more interesting birds out (which I won't bore you with!). Here's a peaceful shot though.

My boys.

I'm thinking Colin and I need to come have a brunch picnic on this little island one of these days (ya know, in the morning, before it gets hot...like 5 am).

What da ya think, kiddo?


We ran into the neighbors who live three doors down and their dog Louie, whom Colin and Percy both love!


Then we played on the playground. :)

Boy, it's only a matter of time before he starts climbing this!

When we got home, Colin snagged Michael's socks and kept trying to put them on his feet. When that didn't work, he brought them to me and said, "sock, sock" while pointing at his foot. I put one on and then he insisted that I do the other. Then he sat looking at his feet and wiggling his toes for a while, giggling, then he got up and ran around, so pleased with himself for at least 15 minutes. We were laughing so hard at him!

Check out the lips on this kid.

And tonight we tried a recipe mom sent us for Sundried Tomato, Basil, and Bleu Cheese Burgers. Boy, were they yummy!

No comments:
Post a Comment