Yep, I have been caught.
So my mom calls the other afternoon and the conversation goes something like this:
Ashley: Hello!
Mom: Do you shake your finger at that poor boy?!
A: Uh, um, I don't think so. Not often at least.
M: Well he's seen it somewhere. :)
A: He's shaking his finger at you?
M: Yes and he's so funny! *obviously trying not to laugh*
A: What was he doing it over?
M: Us telling him to sit down for snacks.
A: Oh....um, well....yeah, I do *point* my finger at him when telling him to sit down to eat. Ooops!
M: Well, that must be where he got it!
Let me explain, Colin has a "snack spot" at the house. A place he must sit while having a snack (if not in his booster seat). Normally he's pretty good, but sometimes he forgets and starts to wander around. I tell him to "Sit. Down." and gesture emphatically with my finger at his snack spot with each word. Usually gets the point across. Apparently he is now getting his snack, standing up, and then shaking his finger! Silly boy!
On a related snacking note, something I had noticed him starting to do before he went to Arkansas has reportedly gotten worse. Because he knows he is not to walk around while snacking, he instead crams as much food as he can get into his mouth, grins around it, and then starts to wander off! We're definitely going to have some whip-cracking to do come Monday!
Turkey Day 2015
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment