Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Random Weekend Pictures

So, we had a pretty boring weekend last weekend. We all caught some sort of 24-hour bug and thus stayed in. Not a whole lot picture-worthy, but here are a few moments. Colin has decided that not only does he like my phone, but he likes it open. Wouldn't be that big of a deal, but he has also learned how to call my mom...which he does at every opportunity. Here he is talking to her. I may have to put on a keylock.
Not sure what the funny look is for...And a beautiful sunset and "God-light" in the evening as Colin and I were walking Percy. As a side note, Colin had busted my lip open just before this and it was swollen and bloody (took a picture, but didn't think it was blog-worthy). I needed a little beauty about then. :)

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Good thing he knows how to call me and vent! ;-)

Laura said...

Love the sunset picture. That shot is almost as pretty as Colin :-)