Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Rain, Rain...don't go away!

Little Colin love you, and wants to play!

It rained yesterday, but Colin was insistent that he wanted to play in the yard. For a while it was only a light rain, so I took off his shoes and socks (yes, he actually had them on) and let him go for it. I stood under the cover of the porch most of the time and took pictures! Great mom, huh? :)
He loved splashing in the puddles on the concrete and squishing in the grass! Silly boy!

New method for getting on and off things: he just bear crawls. He did this off the futon in our bedroom yesterday too!

Not sure what he's trying to figure out, but definitely something.

I just love his expression in this one!
And all played out. After this, we went and took a long hot shower!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Those shots are too cute! He is such a water hound.
The bear crawl is too funny.