Happy Easter everyone! We had a great day and hope you all did too!

Just a few pictures from our day. Started off with church this morning. Colin did so well and lasted through the whole service, with just a bit of conversation with the pastor's son sitting behind us and walking around the whole pew at the end of the service. Not too bad!
Also, after being exhausted completely yesterday, he slept from 7:30 last night until 7 this morning. Longest ever!

Then this afternoon we headed over the Lauren and James' for an Easter egg hunt and an amazing and HUGE dinner.


Colin was perfectly content with his one egg. He dumped out the candy and then just played with the egg while the rest of the kids hunted. What a Zen soul (ha!).

I did a couple crafts for the holiday too, which I took with us to the Townsends'. Easter bunny carnations, with Laura's expert florist guidance.

And some cupcakes and cake pops (got the idea from
Robyn's blog, who got it from
this blog, which I think I may become addicted to, which linked to an
amazing cooking blog which I'm definitely addiced to - stayed up for hours Friday night reading it - ug!). I am enamoured of both these ideas now...they turned out so cute and were shockingly easy (so much so I think I'll include Colin in another 6-12 months...call me crazy, but just stay tuned and see if I don't!).
1 comment:
What a wonderful "Easter Seal" day!
Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Loved the shot of the three of you.
Martha Stewart will be jealous of all your cupcakes/cake pops and flowers!
Post a Comment