Thursday, April 9, 2009

Colin LOVES the Easter Bunny...

...from a safe distance! He was so cute today when we took him to see the Easter bunny! From the moment he saw him he started pointing and laughing and waving. He thought it was the height of funny when the Easter bunny would wave back. There were no other kids there, so while we waited for Courtney and Lauren, Colin lived it up!
Once he got a little accustomed, we walked right up to him and Colin talked to him and was giving him high fives! So cute!
Until....
Not a safe distance.
Lily was the only perfect bunny picture we got!
Poor Ryleigh was terrified again this year. :(
She liked him from a distance and hopped all around the mall. She just didn't want to be close to the funny bunny!
Afterward we lunched at Cheesecake Factory. Yum! The kids are all such hams!
Head butts for love...
I adore that baby boy!

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

I love your new background! Also, that green shirt looks really good... mine has become one of my new favorite shirts! Poor Colin and Ryleigh... maybe next year.

Shawn said...

So cute! Poor guy! I didn't know I missed cheesecake factory! I've never been there. You look so much like your sister in those pictures!