We went to the squadron's children's Easter party yesterday at Pump It Up. Colin seems to enjoy it more and more each time we are there, and it definitely wears him out. Here he and Ryleigh are playing the mats like drums! Cute, eh?

Colin, about the nab the unsuspecting-boy-in-front-of-him's hat while he and Michael stand in line for the slide.

Incredibly hard to get a good picture in this lighting of the boys actually going down the slide, but here ya go. Michael took him a couple times and I took him the rest, so those are videoed...I'll get them up here before too long, but right now Michael is walking the dog and I am unsure where he put the SD card from the video camera...
We have one where Colin and I are at the top and he is waving at daddy down at the bottom with the camera! Silly boy!

He actually played in the bouncy castle this time and thought falling down was SO funny!

And a couple pictures of the bigger boys for your entertainment. Ryan and his stylish new handbag.

And Michael, who I realized once I got home was yawning in the background of several of my pictures. Coffee honey, coffee.
No comments:
Post a Comment