Colin helped me plant our fall veggies this afternoon. He preferred to dig the holes with his feet rather than hands or tools, but he did do a very good job of "pat-pat-patting" the seeds in.

This evening, Michael came home for dinner and then had to go back to work (he hopes to be home by 11-ish, ug.) Colin did some home-therapy for him while plated up dinner.


Since daddy had a bad day, Colin and I spent part of the evening making him some cookies. He's getting to be such a helper in the kitchen. He counted cups and teaspoons for me as I dumped them in and got to help roll the cookies in cinnamon and sugar too.


This is his first time ever licking the beaters. He was confused by the funny shape at first, but quickly learned how to suck off the cookie dough.

Helping roll in the sugar.


Enjoying the fruits of his labor before bedtime!
1 comment:
Ah... so cute and fun! I miss those days of cookie baking and beater licking.
Post a Comment