I have been falling behind in posting pics. This week has just gotten away from me...don't know how that happens with a 1 1/2 year old around here! Right now he's singing "Barbara Ann" for me, so maybe I'll get these all up! (one of these day's I'll also get around to editing some video of him singing it so that it's small enough to put up here!)
I'm just gonna give you a few pics to catch you up on our week.
Saturday was the squadron pool party at the Y. We had a ball, but I forgot my camera, so you have Lauren to thank for these pics! :)





It was Michael's and my Sunday to work in the church nursery. For the first part, Colin was the only kid, so of course I was taking pictures! :)


After church, we went home for lunch and then had
two birthday parties to attend! (see why I've not managed to get pictures up sooner?) First up was Adriana and then Teddy ~ they were both turning ONE, so we HAD to go and wish them a happy birthday! We had a lot of fun...apparently so much that I didn't take many pics...you'll have to visit their blogs for more, but here are a few:
Colin, very politely asking for more cake at Adriana's party!

Michael and Colin having a quiet moment reading one of Adriana's books.

Here was Colin's favorite thing that Teddy got: a ride-on train. Actually, I think it was both his and Lily's favorites! I hope Teddy finally got to ride on it once we left! :)

Monday morning breakfast of champions: blueberry pancakes, a bowl of Cheerios, and a cup of milk. I love how I caught him being silly with the Cheerio stuck between his teeth.

We were delighted to discover some playdough in our goodie bag from Adriana, so we played with that on Monday.

We made lots of things that seemed to delight Colin. Here he is using a "spoon" to feed his snake!

Later, we had to hose down some of the playdough residue and some grill bits, so Michael and Colin played some. This pic looks like he's about to hose down Colin, but he was actually relatively far away!

This is Michael's attempt to get Colin acting like our dog and carrying around a teddy bear in his mouth. Fuzzy picture, but nice effort Michael.

Well, that's about it!
2 comments:
And the Grandma's say "YEAH,NEW PIC"s"
:-)
Yeah!, new pic's!!! :-)
Post a Comment