Yesterday was project day around the Seal house (actually this afternoon is too, so I need to get it in gear). First up was putting up some plexiglass mirrors in Colin's room. He loves dancing in front of them, but most of our mirrors are far above his line of sight.

Michael explaining the process to Colin.


Trying to help screw it into the wall. He's really been trying to help with
everything we do lately.

Admiring his handiwork...or himself?

Later he asked to paint, so we headed outside to create some masterpieces.

Ever the attentive mother, when Colin said, "momma, my eye," I said, "okay, let me get a picture and then I'll wipe it off." In my defense, I made sure it wasn't actually
in his eye first!

And here's our finished product. :)
1 comment:
Too cute. Now Colin won't have to jump on the bed to see himself in the mirror!
Post a Comment