Lauren had an appointment this morning, so Lily got to come over and play. We had so much fun! Colin insisted on feeding her some of his Cheerios ~ fortunately she didn't seem to mind! He'd give her one and then say, "mmm".


We played with the musical instruments, blocks, trains and read lots of books.

Colin and Lily both decided they needed to sit in the bed for a while too.


Then Colin read Lily a story (or three).


Here's some video, but I think Lily was getting a bit tired of hearing this book over and over and wanted to pick a new one!
I tried to get Colin to push Lily on Leo, but he wasn't having it.
Apparently this was what he wanted instead.
We had such a great morning with our friend! Lily, I'm glad you could come and I hope you can play again soon!
***Note: Colin and I just rewatched this and he keeps saying "yily, a push".
1 comment:
I'm not sure Lauren and James want their daughter to be playing in bed with boys at this point!
Leave it to a SEAL boy to invite the pretty gril to his bed. They do start early. :-)
Those videos are too cute. I know it was so much fun to watch them play.
Post a Comment