Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Funtastic

Today was our last regular summer playgroup and we met everyone at an indoor playground called "Funtastic Playland"! LOL! How corny of a name is that? :)

We had a ton of fun though and there were so many things that even the little kids could do. Plus, I was super-impressed with the people who run it because they stamped each kid-parent combo with a number when we went in and then checked every single person when we went out to make sure you were the parent that matched the kid. Wow!

Like a doofus, I left my SD card in the computer when I grabbed my camera on the way out of the house. Fortunately, my new phone takes relatively decent pics and Michael bought me a 2 gig micro SD to go in it, so I snapped away with that! Here are just a few:
Riding a bouncy seal! He LOVED this thing more than I would have thought and actually bounced hard enough a couple times that he bounced himself clean off!
And a car with steps up the side and a slide down the back that was a hit with both he and Emma!
There were also bouncy houses that he of course liked and lots of places to crawl in and up. There was also a snack bar, where he dragged me a couple times and a poor mom from our group he kept running up to and begging popcorn off of. I swear I feed him! He ate twice this morning before we left, on the way there, while there, on the way home, and when we got home. Really. There better be a serious growing spurt in our future!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Wow that sounds like a fun place! Where is it? Your phone takes awesome pics! Colin looks so cute and so big boy now with his adorable hair cut!

Ashley said...

Just south of North Star. :) Very fun!