We are on our way to the Rowells' house for some 4th celebrations. Check out the Oreo balls I made. I'm impressed with how cute they turned out with such a simple decoration. :) We'll have more pics of the party later, I'm sure!

A part of our daily routine. Colin LOVES to brush his teeth and actually likes us to help him do it too. Very impressive.

Michael gave him his first real taste of toothpaste though. Normally we just do it with water. He wasn't as sure of that! LOL!
Near and far video, as promised. I didn't get him saying both at the same time. :( But you get the idea!
And playing football with daddy. He knows the difference between footballs and baseballs right now. All other balls are just "balls".
4 comments:
It doesn't look as if he liked the toothpaste!!!
Oh how I miss those oreo balls! Colin looks sooo much older. He looks like such a big boy! Too cute.
oooh... Oreo balls! somehow I doubt those things would travel well in the mail here in the 112 degree heat... guess you'll have to wait until winter to send us some ;)
and I second that motion - Colin seems so much bigger! Must have been a major groth spurt! Man, I miss EVERYTHING!
Three ingredients girl. You can do it.:)
Post a Comment