Saturday, July 18, 2009

Good Morning!

Good morning! We are having a great day around here! The morning was housework, so we can play all afternoon! Colin and I got the house scrubbed down for the week and the laundry caught up and Michael weedeated (is that a word?) the yard, which is all it needs after weeks and weeks of virtually no water! Colin and Percy watched him for a bit while I put away laundry.
Then Colin crashed for almost 45 minutes. Not napping yesterday, but playing hard apparently actually caught up to him.
Such a sweetie.

2 comments:

Sealtrainer said...

I would guess the proper term might be "weed-et." At least in the Southern climes! ;-) Cute photos!

Ashley said...

LOL! I like that! I'm sure my grandma will appreciate that too!

Care to chime in grandma? You need to figure out how to leave comments on here!!! Now that grandpa is on facebook, it's only a matter of time before he figures this out too! :)