Friday, July 10, 2009

Cleanings - Dentist and House!

Wow, this is my 250th post! Holy cow!

Anyway, I thought I'd share some pictures of our day yesterday with you. I had a dentist appointment first thing in the morning, so Colin went to play with Lily. Lauren said they had a lot of fun together! Here are some pictures she took:
She even sent me one on my phone, so all the people at the dentist office had to have a look!

After dinner tonight, Colin helped me clean the kitchen, including scrubbing off the fronts of the fridge, dishwasher, and oven. What a big helper! He'd show me where to spray the cleaner and then he'd scrub it! He also wanted to do a bit of dusting, so between the two of us, we got the downstairs pretty sparkly! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love my little OCD nephew :)

Shawn said...

Congrats on so many posts...I'll be there in a few years! Colin is looking like such a big boy to me!