Friday, April 30, 2010

What Colin's up to...

In case you haven't caught them on Laura's blog, here's some of what Colin's been up to while he's been away this week. Michael and I have gotten a LOT done on the house and it goes on the market tomorrow. :-? I will have some of our pictures up for you later, but right now I need to go finish painting our moulding!

Fishing on Grandpa Joe's boat.
Skiing on the wii. Apparently he's getting rather good...
Big boy bed.
Pulling Bear (which his Aunt Kristen made) in the wagon.
Telling Oma he likes "pickles and icecream" - what, is this kid pregnant?
Hauling rocks to his bucket.
Petting/drivethrough zoo.
The lemur he liked (there were reportedly also lemurs he did not like, but this one was pet-worthy).
A camel he had a spitting contest with. That's my boy...
Okay, that's it for now - off to get some more work done!

1 comment:

Kim said...

It looks like he's having a blast!