Friday, April 23, 2010

Weekly Highlights

Here's a highlight of some of the things we've been up to this week. On Monday we went to the zoo with Lily and Adrianna. We were hoping to go back yesterday, but it was very rainy out. :(

We had a great time Monday with our friends:
Colin always mooches snacks off the girls no matter what I have for him to eat. He ate theirs AND his.
Cheese!
Feeding the ducks:
Running on the "snake".
We also saw a squirrel at the zoo. :)
Bye bye zoo!
On Tuesday morning I found Colin and Percy snuggled up together on the bed.
And this is probably the saddest thing I've seen this week. The allergens here are awful, but it's rained a bit and so should be slowly improving.
And this is my sweet boy reading one of his favorite books this morning:

No comments: