Not really sure where it came from, but this is his new method of singing songs to be silly lately:
And a transcript for those of you who don't speak "Colin" (particularly with words removed in his quest for speed):
Twinkle, twinkle little star
Up above world so high
Like a diamond in a sky
Nana: that's not baa baa black sheep!
Baa
Baa baa black sheep
Have any wool
Yessir yessir three bag full
One a master, one a dame, one a little boy lives down a lane
Us: yay! good job!
A do goose goose gander upstairs, downstairs, in a lady chamber,
There a met a old man a would not say a prayers. Took him by the left leg and threw him down a stairs? I do that one?
Nana: do that one.
I do that song.
Nana: do that one fast.
goose goose gander upstairs, downstairs, in a lady chamber,
There a met a old man a would not say a prayers. Took him by the left leg and threw him down a stairs? I do that one?
Us: Cackling. He did this for at least 10 minutes. I had tears in my eyes from laughing!
Turkey Day 2015
10 years ago
1 comment:
He was so funny that night!
Post a Comment