We went to our weekly story time again today and I got a few cute pictures of Colin outside that I thought I'd share.


This is the look he gave me when I asked him to look at the camera. He was having way more fun stomping in puddles.

And watching an airplane fly over.



After lunch, he had a bit of a meltdown (over being told the banana bread had to cool before he could eat any). :-/


But for some reason taking his picture and then letting him see what he looked like fixed it. Then he just wanted to smile for the camera! What a nice change!


Silly kid - maybe it'll work again tomorrow, but I won't hold my breath!
2 comments:
What a cute boy! Where on earth did you find that precious little kid? Joe liked the cool hat in the library pic's.
I always liked showing kids what they look like when they are having a mad fit. It usually gets their attention. :-)
Looks like you had a fun day! Sorry we missed storytime. I had a doctor's appointment and Kim nicely offered to take Lily. We'll be there next week, for sure! Love the meltdown pics... He looks a lot like Lily when she melts down!
Post a Comment