Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mildly Disturbing Michael

"Moustache March" is almost over, but Michael had a dinner he had to get all dolled up for tonight, moustache and all. I thought I'd take a few pictures so you could all share in the disturbing images.
And my personal two favorites:
Hope your eyeballs are not burned out. My camera appears to be okay still. :)

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Too funny!!!

Tammy said...

He looks like Joe. That is scary!! One Joe is enough!!!Ha!!

Laura said...

YIKES! I would not even buy a used car from that man!! I can't believe how scary he looks.

Laura said...

AND...good heavens woman, can you do something about that eyebrow??? After looking at that again, it is shaped disturbingly like mine. Ug

Ashley said...

This *is* after doing something with it! At least after 9 years I've gotten him to keep them as two separate entities!

He won't do anything about the rest because it would be noticeable and girly...

Sealtrainer said...

OMG! Thanks, I can only see grainy pics of Jon over Skype, and he has a dead hamster on his lip this month, too. So THIS is what it looks like in "high-def!" Yeek! ;-)