Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just FYI

I've been having a hard time getting Blogger to upload pics the past few days. I'm definitely going to get some up tonight even if I have to sit here forever and hold its hand! There will be pics tomorrow for sure! :)

I have a ton of great ones from the past week, including the zoo, art day, shopping and playing in the sandbox at a restaurant last night with Michael. I'm sure you're waiting with bated breath...

4 comments:

Laura said...

actually we are waiting with bated breath! We enjoy all the pic's on your blog1 :)

Tammy said...

I agree with Laura! Missed seeing Colin and his smile.

Kim said...

Girl you need to download a program like Microsoft picture manager to change the size of your picture files. Camera photos are huge and downsizing allows you to upload in a fraction of the time. It's totally worth it! :)

Ashley said...

Just two problems with that:
1) I don't use Microsoft
2) Parents like the bigger pics that they can print and use as their desktops... :)