Friday, January 15, 2010

Ashley's Latest "Project"

So if you've been wondering what I've been up to lately, here's an update.

About a year ago I fell in love with digital scrapbooking and slowly began designing some of my own things. A few of the designers I'm friends with have encouraged me to enter a competition for a place to sell at my favorite store. I know some of you look at my layouts on my other blog already, but if not, you can get to it here.

Here's the kit I designed this week. We were given a color palette on Monday and then were free to design whatever we wanted. Well, the colors immediately reminded me of Colin's room, so I went with a dragon/prince theme.
There are a lot of awesome kits (25 actually) that have been entered and if you're curious, you can check them out at the store blog here.

**shameless plea for votes** If any of you are feeling ambitious and want to vote for me (catch is you have to register first), just go to the STS voting forum here. I'm not really expecting any of you to, but just if you're bored and need something to fill your Friday or Saturday, I'd love it! I've gotten a lot of good comments and a few votes already, so don't think I'll be eliminated just yet!

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about this and wanted to share with my friends and family. :) Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Biscuitsisters said...

So cool Ashley! You'll have to get me started when you get back here. I think I would love the digital stuff!

Kim said...

That's awesome Ash! You are super talented. I hope you win!!!!