Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year's

Last night we went to Courtney and Ryan's house for New Year's Eve. We wanted to dress up for something even though none of us wanted to get sitters, so we put on our dresses and then changed into pj's later in the evening. We played games and stayed up pretty late for a bunch of "old" people.

New Year's baby.



4 comments:

Fin said...

new year's baby = BEST THING OF 2009 SO FAR

Roo'sMama said...

woohoo, we did stay up late!! of course I was draggin' ass the next day! lol! we are so old!

p.s. the word verification under this comment is "prood"! hee hee hee, that makes me giggle!

Ashley said...

Linds - where are you? do I have the wrong cell for ya?

Laura said...

I'm not sure which one of the Seal boys look the most disturbed? Must have been the hat.

All the girls looked great!