Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Busy Morning

Colin and I had a busy morning. First we went to the gym, then had his 10 month pictures taken (he did great and I can't wait to share them with you!), then we met the girls at the park for playtime and lunch! Days like today when I actually get things accomplished make me terrified of the next day when it all comes crashing down...it's even more scary now that we've had three pretty good days in a row. Ug. No danger of my ego getting too inflated or me becoming super-mom! Colin makes sure of that! :) Here are a few pictures and a video from the park:

Courtney helping Colin "climb" his first tree.
Colin getting as dirty as he can manage:
Colin and Lily swinging side by side. They are going to be so much fun together this summer!
I think the merry-go-round was Brenna's favorite. I hadn't been to this park before, but they have a lot of good equipment, especially for climbing...I have a feeling it will become Colin's favorite park!
I love Lily's little jacket! She just looked so sweet today!
And finally, a video of Colin swinging...just turn the sound off...irritating!

1 comment:

Laura said...

The video was neat, I love the way he was doing his feet together at one point.
Lily really is getting to be a big girl! She and Colin will be getting into everything by summer.
Tree climbing? Are you sure Colin needs help with that! he ha