Tonight was Michael's squadron's Christmas party. Colin got to stay home and play with Brittney though. He was reportedly an angel ~ as he has been the past few days ~ and is soundly sleeping right now! :) Here we all are before we left the house.

Some of the girls:

A shot of Michael with his eyes open!

And another with his mini-me.

Lauren and Leah got to be Vannas for the raffle. Great job, gals! Even if you didn't call our numbers.

And wow, another one of Michael with eyes (mostly) open. I think I like this new camera... but I definitely like the guy in this pic and his silly making-fun-of-Lauren-smirk! What a good sport she is! Lauren, I give you full permission to begin poking fun of Michael relentlessly from now until August!

Happy birthday to me...signing off...
4 comments:
Cute pics! I LOVE your dress. Looks like everyone had lots of fun!
Great family picture! You all look great.
Everyone looks great! Glad you had fun!
love love love the dress! you look beautemous. :D
Post a Comment