Yesterday was a very busy day for us. After a morning workout/play at the YMCA, we headed over to Lauren and Lily's for a brunch and gift exchange for the kids. We decided to do a Secret Santa this year, so each kiddo had another one to find a gift for. Colin got an awesome new dump truck from Zach, complete with "dirt/boulders" (seen here in Lily's hand).

It was such a fun group of families and Lauren made us some

Zach got a Hot Wheels track that was a definite hit with all the boys:




In the afternoon, Colin rode bikes with the neighborhood boys.


He wasn't too excited about going inside for dinner. I think this picture is just too cute a face to pass up though.

After a quick dinner and before we left for our party, we decided to open a small number of our family presents that we were not planning to take up north with us.
I managed to get a not-too-bad picture of the two of us. See, Michael's eyes are almost open! The thing is, it was supposed to be a pic of all three...oh well!

I did get some pictures of Colin eventually though. Here he is playing with one of his train ornaments.


I got Michael the rifle case
he so subtly requested.

Here's a decent shot of the tree. Still working on good camera settings for this kind of light. Maybe I'll learn something while we're gone for Christmas!

As Michael was opening our present from Oma and Papa, Colin waited until the paper was off and in the most-excited-voice-ever said "dada, a box!" Guess we know what he wants for Christmas!

In fact, it was a Garmin. Apparently so we can find our way back to Arkansas!

As soon as we were done, it was time to head off to a surprise party Kim was throwing for Brett's 30th birthday. I caught his reaction just as he walked in:

Kim did an awesome job planning this and keeping it from him ~ he had NO idea! :)

Lily, Adriana, and Colin had fun playing together way past all their bedtimes!

I've said it before, but I'll say it again, Lily has the
best expressions! LOL!


While we were there, Colin gave Adriana her present from Secret Santa since she was planning her daddy's party and couldn't be there.
I loved watching her puzzle out the bow and tissue paper wrapping.


Here she is wearing part of her new little outfit (which didn't fit too badly, thanks to my model, Colin):

And a closer look at the whole kit and caboodle. I was SO excited to see her in this!

And last, but not least, here are a couple more of my very own cutie pie:

1 comment:
Those are awesome pics Ashley! I missed Cowboy Christmas. That was one activity we all really enjoyed in SA! Adriana's gift was precious! Have a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment