Well, this morning was another fun art day. Last night we brought the kid picnic table inside to let it warm up and Colin and I decided to make an impromptu fort with it tipped on its side. He even got to play on it a little this morning before the first of our friends arrived!


Lily dug right in to the painting this time ~ way to go girlie!

I think this should be Lily's audition portrait for the next vampire sequel, don't you?

After the painting, we made gingerbread houses. Colin quickly "decorated" and then consumed his graham cracker...no waiting for him for the house to be made.

Lily also thoroughly enjoyed the goodies.

How cute is she?!?!

And this little sweetie melts my heart absolutely every time I see her!!!

Check this cutie out. He's gonna be a heartbreaker!

Lily kept trying to sneak bites when no one was looking, but I got photographic evidence! :)

And our masterpieces; drumroll please...




And the non-edibles that didn't get taken home.



And Colin's bell. I think he did a pretty good job with the glitter, actually!

Tonight is Michael's squadron party, so hopefully I'll have some pictures of that up tomorrow!
4 comments:
What fun! Lily seemed to have had the most fun by looking at her face underneath all the icing.
You moms will never forget all these moments with friends and kiddos.
Looks like everyone had a good time!
Looks like so much fun. Great pictures!
We had a great time as usual. Adriana just feels like home at the Seal house :)
Post a Comment