So for some reason I didn't take a lot of pictures with my camera last week. Not sure why, but here are some that were hanging out on my phone...
Colin's fascination with animals in general and horses in particular has led to everything becoming a potential horse. He also gallops any time we are trying to walk in a store now.

We went out for dinner at Tiago's and Colin scarfed down a whole plate full of enchiladas and beans and then finished off his meal with a huge helping of tortilla chips while Michael and I ate.

One of the only pics where neither of us is making a particularly weird face. Strange, since you can see your face on the screen before you click it...you'd think we'd always look absolutely perfect! Ha!

An evening Target trip in preparation for our weekend camping.

Dancing in front of the mirror in the men's section! Such a clown.

And that's all...I'm going to work on getting camping pics up now! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment