Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Antics and Animals

Colin gets sillier every day and we never know what's going to come out of his mouth. He's been making "puns" lately with new words he is learning (at least, I'm not sure what else to call them...pun-like-statements), pretending silly things and laughing about it, and telling us silly "lies".

Then, yesterday afternoon he did this (which you may have to click on to make big enough to see in detail):
I was chopping veggies for dinner and thought he was eating a banana. Then he walked up to me and said, "momma, I fix hair, banana! *heeheehee*". He had restyled his hair with banana-product. Cute, huh? Maybe we should spike it more often!

This is him saying "cheese" for the camera, another new development:
Since it's Wednesday, this morning we trucked out to the farm. I took some longer carrots and celery, which Colin found easier to give to the horses and cows through the fence.
He always really loves the goats.
And pouring sand on himself at the sandbox. He emptied each cup on that table over his belly.
Before we left today, one of the boys brought a hen and a rooster over to let Colin pet them. I thought that was really sweet.

3 comments:

Laura said...

What a clown! You guys have a comedian on your hands. Not sure which family we can blame this one on.

Deanna said...

I love the one where he is saying "cheese"

Sealtrainer said...

Great hair!! Who knew bananas would be the secret?! He and I should hang out more...I just cut my own hair with clippers and sewing shears...looks like I lost a cat fight. Don't give Colin any ideas! ;-)