Here are some pictures from last night's St. Pat's party. Colin's favorite part was definitely balloons! Somehow I didn't get any pictures of him in his St. Pat's shirt, but I'm hoping Courtney did and I'll post those later...plus, he'll wear it again on Tuesday! I did get pics of other people's kids though, so here ya go! :) About 25 people show up by the end of the night = those of you who didn't, I expect you next year!


Most of my pictures were from before everyone got here, so there's a lot of Brenna and Ryleigh! Aren't they cute?!


The kids all spent most of the night upstairs doing crafts and watching movies. Here are some of the older ones eating parfaits and watching a movie.

And I had tatoos for them...Ryleigh thought hers was a boo-boo!

We made an assortment of green food, pub food (potato skins, wings) and Irish fare(corned beef and cabbage, shepherd's pie, scones). The Millers even brought a couple Marie Callendar pies for Pi day! Here's a bit of it. We had a really fun group of people and a good time was had by all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment