Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Ryleigh!

Ryleigh's 2nd birthday party was this morning. Courtney had planned the most adorable ladybug picnic-themed party! She had so many cute things! Here are just a few of them. Notice the awesome ladybug holding a mini-cupcake for Ryleigh (more on the 'why' of that in a minute).
And Ryleigh's outfit was just precious!
Silly sunglasses were part of the theme too - cool dude in his shades...
Courtney had found probably every ladybug book ever written to have at the party!
The slide was a big hit.
As were the pinwheels.
As many of them as we could get in one picture all day! LOL!

To avoid spit on the whole cake, Roo had her own cupcake with candles to blow out. It was really windy, so that helped! :)



Such a snuggly baby!


Oooh, bubbles!

He can climb on everything now...including his children's picnic table, which he climbed on top of a couple days ago to get his juice. Ug.
Wheeeeeeeee!
What a good daddy Miss Lily has!
My sweetie!
I think this is the first time we've had a shot of all four of us together without any kiddos! Not half bad either! :)

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I love the new background! That was our Christmas theme. Very cute! And great shots of the party, as always. What a fun day! :)

Roo'sMama said...

yay! thanks for all the great pics! I knew I could count on you!!!