Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lucky Us!

One year ago today...Colin decided to make his appearance.

We brought Colin home from the hospital on March 16. I had found the cute "lucky charm" shirt a couple weeks before and planned to take a picture of him in it a month later - I guess Colin decided he need to wear it for a photo shoot ON St. Patrick's day, so he came early. We also had planned a party for the evening of the 15th, but again he had other ideas! Tonight will be his first St. Pat's party! Here are some old (and one new) pictures for you to enjoy!

Me sitting in antepartum testing for a regularly scheduled appointment. I was almost finished with the prep for the St. Pat's party two days hence...
The next day!
And getting ready to leave the hospital!
Colin's first St. Patrick's day!
And today, a year later - his birthday and getting ready for his first St. Pat's party!

3 comments:

Laura said...

What a year makes! I hate that I won't be there for this St. Pats Day. te he te he
Colin should have more fun for this 1st St. Pat's Day PARTY!!!
:-)

Amanda said...

It's so perfect that you guys would have a baby just in time for St. Pat's Day :-) I'm sure Colin will enjoy this one, and every one from here on out. I think he's a little young for Boondock Saints, though ;-)

Fin said...

aw, he's adorable! happy birthday/pi day, colin! (sorry it's a day late.) i wish i could come down for the birthday party but the bastard air force has screwed up our money, so no travel for me for a while...but i will indeed be thinking of you all. *hugs*