In line with our sort of spur-of-the-moment week we've been having, Colin and I decided Thursday morning that we would head to Sea World. We'd been out mowing and working in the garden for a few hours and we were hot (it was 9 am!!!)!




The dolphins were really being funny that morning and one of them even kept coming up to our spot and just waving his fluke in the air like he was saying 'hi'. I wish I had gotten a better picture because it was really neat. Many of them were also doing lots of jumps and splashing the park visitors.

As we were watching the fish at the aquarium, we ran into Mary, Emma, and Connor. Mary and I just cannot get over how funny Emma and Colin are when they are together. They were racing back and forth in front of the tank telling each other to look at different things! We were lucky that it was not very crowded yet. When Colin got to the sharks he kept shouting over to Emma, "Sharks, sharks, Emma look! Do you see the sharks in here?!" Again, thank goodness there were not too many people! LOL! Mary and I just stood back and laughed at them. :)

Once outside, they were back to chasing each other; one would fall in the grass and the other would fall next to them and they'd giggle so hard. I'm definitely going to miss this little sweetie; she and Colin are such a good match together!
2 comments:
Cute pics! Gotta love Sea World in this crazy heat!
What fun shots! You guys will "miss the fish!"
Post a Comment