So...by the time we got there, he was determined that that's what he was going to eat and each time he saw a waiter (any waiter, not just ours) he would call out, "I need shrimp, please!" LOL! Fortunately it was early and not crowded yet!
He seemed to really like it, and as of bedtime had not yet had an adverse reaction. Hopefully morning will bring no weird rashes or other inexplicable side effects. Yay! I hope he can eat shellfish with me!!!
3 comments:
Oh, I hope he's not allergic!
Seth is crazy allergic to tree nuts and I just hate it for him--esp. the yearly testing :(
Hopefully he will be like his mom and Oma and eat till he is full! Silly Seal men and their shellfish allergies.
Jamie has been feeding the girls shrimp since they were old enough to chew it. Same with PB. The only thing I was a stickler to the rules on was honey. No allergies so far, knock on wood :)
Post a Comment