Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

So yesterday Michael took the day off and watched Colin so I could do whatever I wanted. Actually it was nice to spend time with them, but take a break anytime I felt like it for a whole day and not feel too guilty! Here we are at lunch with Colin trying to yank Michael's plate off the table instead of mine. *sigh* The girls took me to lunch today at Luciano's. Here's my birthday cake - yum!

Ryleigh loves pizza! She kept trying to get the poor waitress to bring her more things, yelling "water" at her! Silly Roo!

Colin wore his silly stocking cap to lunch. I'm not sure why he likes his hats so much, but it attracts attention since most kids throw them off. My kid just throws his socks. I'm not sure how many times they went overboard in the stroller today!

Here we all are except Courtney, who was taking the picture! Be very kind if you ever see a group of moms like this in the mall...too many babies to keep track of even though it's technically almost 1 to 1!

1 comment:

Roo'sMama said...

eh, we'll just photoshop me into that last pic like we're gonna photoshop Brenna into the Snata pics! lol! see y'all tmrw for another yearly battle of the cookie decorating championship where I shall beat your husband yet again! mwuah ha ha!