Colin ready for church this morning. This is the best shot of his cute little suit I found yesterday. he was NOT into holding still. He had fun in the nursery this morning and ate yogurt melts for them and crawled around on the floor and played. One of the ladies who watched him this morning also watched Michael and Jon when they were little! :)

Just before we left Texas, Colin got two new toys from his girlfriends: this one is from Lily and Lauren said it reminded them of Colin. I can't imagine why a monkey yelling "whee" would do that. Lauren thought it would be the same sound Colin made right after saying "hey mom" and just before jumping out of his first tree. Probably.

Second toy: from Brenna and Natalie. He loves this and it made the toy cut for coming to Arkansas with us. It goes around in circles and balls either spin around in the top or drop out the back. He quickly learned that he just has to press the yellow button on top to make it go.

Colin loves his pappa and was so excited to be here.

Tammy and Dennis brought Seth and Ava over yesterday afternoon. Ava is such a little mother and made sure Seth had a present before she opened hers. Seth didn't want Ava to eat the animal cookies Laura made though because he thought they should play with them and count them instead!
4 comments:
Seth still had those cookies when they came back to our house. I hope he wasn't too much for Percy :)
Awwwwwwwww, poor little Percy is so sleepy!
Too much or not, Percy is going to have to get used to it because Colin has just as much energy! I think Percy liked him, but would have liked him better if he'd have shared the cookies! :)
Percy definitely thinks the car is for sleeping...luckily for us since we have such long drives.
I love the pics of Michael and Percy passed out during the drive! poor Ash, you're such a good chaffeur! Didn't you play the "I just made this drive a few weeks ago" card to Michael to get him to drive the whole way?! lol! glad y'all made it safely - we miss you!!
Post a Comment