I must lead a charmed life. I would swear that I have the sweetest husband on earth, so allow me a moment to brag on him. I was co-hosting a baby shower this weekend for one of my friends and Michael watched Colin for me Thursday night so I could cook and again last night so we could set up for the shower. Then today he played with Colin all day while I was gone. When I got back from the shower, I came home to a new cute brown beaded necklace and a card that says "Thank you. We love you super-mom! Love, Michael and Colin"! Aren't they the best?!?!?
So, here are some new pictures for your viewing pleasure, taken over the past few days:

Colin and I after the shower this afternoon. Apparently he had been a drool monster, so Michael just gave up on clothes today - welcome to our life lately!
I hesitate to share this next one, but the shocked look on his face in the picture is just so him and he seemed so pleased with himself afterwards! He actually rubbed his face in this, it didn't come out his nose. *NOTE*: if you haven't had kids yet (sis), maybe you should skip this so you won't change your mind!
Wednesday he discovered that he can make the duckie in his bath float away from him if he gives it a shove after letting go. It's so funny when he watches it bobbing away and his head moves up and down with it!

We went to the pool with Courtney and Ryleigh the other day. Colin liked the water once he finally got in, but at first he was just grabbing for me! :)

He decided to start flirting with the camera after his swim too - such a charmer! He does this to people in the store, just making googly eyes at everyone who walks by and then grinning when they look at him! Look at the pudgy cheeks - the doctor said he gained 14 oz last week - my little piglet!
2 comments:
Colin is SO CUTE! Those pictures are precious :-)
Paul and I have a blog now too! It's www.paulandamandamuller.blogspot.com. Yours inspired me to start it :-)
I love that last picture! What a cutie!
Post a Comment